WilBoss to Head to Vietnam
Awilco Offshore through Premium Drilling has entered into a contract with Premier Oil Vietnam Offshore BV for the jackup, WilBoss. The contract with Premier is for six months operation offshore Vietnam. If the firm contract period is increased to twelve months prior to commencement, Premier will be given an option for a further twelve month period.
The firm contract value for six months is approximately US $40 million The contract is to commence during the first quarter 2008.
WilBoss is under construction at KeppelFELS Shipyard in Singapore and is scheduled for delivery at the end of the fourth quarter 2007. WilBoss is Awilco Offshore's fourth jackup newbuild and is equipped for high pressure/ high temperature drilling in water depths up to 400ft.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)
- Premier Oil Expects Weak Pound To Help Bottom Line (Jan 12)
Company: Awilco AS more info
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)