FMC to Supply Subsea System for Woodside's Pluto Project
FMC Technologies says that it has signed a contract with Woodside Burrup Pty. Ltd. to provide a subsea system for the Pluto Project. The Pluto field is located 190 kilometers northwest of Karratha, offshore Western Australia. The contract has a value of approximately $200 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
FMC Technologies' scope of supply for the project includes five subsea trees, related control and tie-in systems and two production manifolds. The system will be engineered and manufactured at FMC's facilities in Norway and Singapore.
"FMC and Woodside Energy have worked together on numerous projects through the years," said Tore Halvorsen, Senior Vice President, FMC Technologies, "and we appreciate the opportunity to join them once again in the development of this important offshore field."
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)