Oilcorp Awarded Engineering Contract from PTTEP
Oilcorp Berhad's subsidiary, Oilfab Sdn Bhd has been awarded contract an engineering contract and construction contract by Carigali-PTTEPI Operating Company Sdn Bhd.
The contract calls for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of four wellhead platforms for JDA Block B-17 development, which is located in the Malaysia-Thailand Joint Development Area approximately 268 kilometers east of Songkhla, Thailand or 171 kilometers northeast of Kota Baru, Kelantan.
The total contract sum is approximately RM 290 million. The work is expected to start in May 2008 and be completed by September
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- ExxonMobil Says Will Drop Discussions Over Indonesia's East Natuna (Jul 18)
- Hydrocarbons Encountered at Te Giac Trang Field Offshore Vietnam (Dec 20)
Company: Oilcorp Berhad more info
- Oilfab Completes Load Out of CPOC Topsides, Jackets (Nov 17)
- Oilcorp Awarded Engineering Contract from PTTEP (Aug 06)