Corridor Elects to Farm-In on PetroWorth's PEI License 03-02
PetroWorth Resources reports that Corridor Resources has elected to exercise its option to farm-in on PetroWorth's PEI Exploration License 03-02 (EL-03-02, covering 176,000 acres) as per the terms of the Data Exchange and Option Agreement announced on May 10, 2007.
Details regarding Corridor's drilling plans for PetroWorth's licensed property in PEI will be forthcoming.
PetroWorth Resources Inc. is a junior oil and gas company with extensive onshore properties in Eastern Canada. The Company has acquired 100% working interests in almost one million acres in nine separate permits on Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. The strategy of the Company is to conduct aggressive exploration programs on these permits, both internally generated and through advantageous farm-in arrangements.
- No Takers Yet for Corridor Shale Gas Prospect (Dec 21)
- Corridor Advances Frederick Brook Shale Program with Vertical Well Spud (Sep 28)
- Corridor Commences Drilling Frederick Brook Shale Well (Sep 27)
Company: PetroWorth Resources more info
- PetroWorth Commences Seismic Program in Cape Breton (Jul 10)
- PetroWorth Updates on Alberta Natural Gas Well (Feb 12)
- PetroWorth Makes Headway on New Brunswick Drilling Operations (Aug 06)