Scan Completes Caribbean 2D Survey on Schedule
SCAN Geophysical has successfully completed its 2D seismic acquisition program for ONGC Videsh Ltd. in the Caribbean region on time and as scheduled.
The M/V Scan Resolution acquired close to 1000 Km of 2D seismic during portion of July 2007, using 8,000m streamers and a 4,000 cu. ins. source. "We are pleased with the performance of our vessel, its crews and operational support team, as well as the excellent cooperation by our client, ONGC, resulting in a job well done," said Kjell Karlsson, Vice President Marketing and Sales for SCAN in Oslo, Norway.
ONGC Videsh Ltd. an Indian state-owned oil company as well as a leading oil and gas
multinational company, is exploring for hydrocarbons in this region
- India's ONGC Videsh to Spend Over $3 Billion on Iran Gas Block (Apr 04)
- India Clears ONGC's Extra 11% Stake Buy in Russia's Vankor Fields (Oct 05)
- ONGC Videsh Inks Deal with Rosneft to Up Stake in Russia's Vankorneft (Sep 15)
Company: SCAN Geophysical ASA more info
- SCAN Kicks Off 3D Seismic Operations in South America (Jun 18)
- Gold Oil Concludes 2D Seismic on Peruvian Offshore Block Z34 (May 22)
- Gold Oil Taps SCAN for Seismic Acquisition Offshore Peru (Apr 20)