FMC Supplies Subsea Systems for Murphy's Azurite Project
FMC Technologies has been chosen to supply subsea systems for Murphy Oil's Azurite project, located offshore, Republic of the Congo. The contract has a value of approximately $80 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
FMC Technologies' scope of supply for the project includes 10 vertical subsea trees, related slimbore wellheads, controls systems and one ten-slot manifold. Deliveries will begin in mid-2008.
"We are pleased to be providing this important subsea system for Murphy Oil's Azurite project," said John Gremp, Executive Vice President, FMC Technologies, "and we look forward to working with Murphy in this growing West African market."
The Azurite project is located in 4600 feet of water, in the Mer Profonde Sud block, offshore Republic of the Congo.
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Murphy Oil CEO: Now is the Time for Deepwater to Come Back (May 02)
- Pilot Energy Inks Deal to Acquire Murphy's Stake in Permit WA-481-P Off WA (Jul 27)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)