Fugro Wins Contract for Survey and ROV Services in Australia
Fugro has been awarded a contract by Hydro Marine Services (HMS ), a subsidiary of J. Ray McDermott, to provide Survey and ROV services for the Angel Substructure and Pipelay Installation Contract for the Woodside Angel Development Project off Western Australia’s North West Shelf.
The contract value is about USD 7 million. The project will begin in September / October 2007 and is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2008.
Fugro will be using Sonardyne Wideband Fusion acoustic equipment to undertake the subsea acoustic positioning work during the Angel Project for the platform installation and subsea tie-in spools positioning.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: J. Ray McDermott more info
- J. Ray McDermott Says Hello to New CFO (May 12)
- J. Ray McDermott Secures Fabrication Contract on Gorgon Project (May 06)
- J. Ray Reels in Second Subsea Gig in Vietnam (Apr 06)