Gaz de France Inks Gas Supply Deal with Norsk Hydro
Gaz de France has just signed a new agreement with Norsk Hydro for the delivery of 800 million cubic meters of natural gas per year to the United Kingdom, for a period of four years.
Norsk Hydro is currently Gaz de France's second-largest supplier of Norwegian gas. Norway accounts for 21% of the Group's supply portfolio.
This agreement strengthens Gaz de France's development strategy in the United Kingdom, where its subsidiary Gaz de France ESS holds a significant position in energy trading, with 15% market share in natural gas sales to the industrial and commercial sectors.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Gaz de France more info
- Grenland Group Delivers Gjoa Subsea Structures (Sep 01)
- Plexus to Supply Wellhead Systems for Mediterranean E&P Activities (Jul 20)
- ELNG Completes First Ever Health & Safety Partnership Program with GE O&G (Jul 15)