Genesis Finds Rig for 2008 Drilling Program
Genesis has, subject to contract, retained AGR Petroleum Services to undertake a complete well services project, including the provision of the Byford Dolphin drilling rig to drill the Company's first UK well commencing in the first quarter of 2008.
Speaking for Genesis, Michael Haagaard, Chief Operating Officer advised:
"We are delighted to have agreed price and availability with AGR Petroleum Services regarding the Byford Dolphin drilling rig for part of our 2008 UK North sea drilling program and anticipate finalizing other technical and commercial terms over the next few weeks."
- Genesis Picks Up UK North Sea, Norwegian Blocks (Jun 15)
- Genesis Scoops Up Production License Offshore Norway (May 01)
- Genesis Grabs Interests in 2 UK North Sea Licenses (Nov 13)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)