Wavefield Inseis Receives LOI from Statoil for Work in 2008
Wavefield Inseis ASA has received a Letter of Intent from Statoil for seismic acquisition work in the North Sea region during 2008.
The awarded program marks the 3rd year in a row that Statoil will have contracted Wavefield Inseis to conduct 3D/4D surveys in the region. The work will be acquired by the high capacity 3D vessel Geowave Commander which also acquired the first program in 2006 and which one out of the two vessels involved in the current 2007 program.
The work will involve a number of surveys and is expected to take about 4 months to complete.
"We are extremely pleased that Statoil once again has chosen us for their seismic campaign next year." stated Wavefield Inseis CEO Atle Jacobsen.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)