Reliance Terminates Contracts for Two of Solstad's AHTS Vessels
Reliance has used it's option to terminate the contracts for AHTS Normand Jarl and AHTS Normand Trym with 30 days advance notice.
Both vessels have been supporting drilling operations in India and Solstad Offshore ASA's (SOFF) understanding is that Reliance's decision is due to delays in their drilling program.
Normand Jarl and Normand Trym are vessels with around 12,000 BHP and their capacities makes them well equipped to support drilling operations and anchorhandling. In addition the vessels are equipped with FiFi capabilities.
The market for this type of vessels is strong and SOFF expect to take advantage of these market conditions.
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Solstad Offshore Says Industry Must Consolidate to Restore Profits (Feb 24)
Company: Reliance Energy Ltd. more info
- What Will it Take for Operators to Invest in India? (Nov 01)
- Aker Smart 1 on Fast Track for Delivery in 2Q (Feb 29)
- Reliance Terminates Contracts for Two of Solstad's AHTS Vessels (Jul 16)