Lloyd's Register Wins Integrity Services Contract from Maersk
Lloyd's Register EMEA has been awarded a five-year contract for the provision of integrity management services for Maersk Oil North Sea UK Limited's (Maersk Oil) Janice, Gryphon and Global Producer 3 assets. The deal represents a new level of commitment for both parties who have developed a relationship over 10 years for these North Sea installations.
The length and scope of this contract, for integrity management of structures and pressure systems, will provide an excellent base for delivering a high-quality, consistent service to Maersk Oil. The dedicated core integrity team will be supported by significant investment in developing and implementing progressive integrity strategies that draw on the experience of both parties across a wide range of asset types and operating conditions.
Stuart Robertson, Project Manager at Lloyd's Register EMEA, says: "We are delighted to have secured this long-term contract with Maersk Oil. This will allow us to work together to implement strategies that will contribute to the safety and integrity of Janice, Gryphon and GP3 as they develop, helping to maximize operability and return on investment for our client."
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)
Company: Lloyd's Register EMEA more info
- Lloyd's Register EMEA Wins Verification Contract for Algerian Project (Mar 30)
- Lloyd's Register Makes Two Significant Oil & Gas Appointments (Feb 21)
- Lloyd’s Register Americas Acquires Martec (Feb 20)