Cameron Awarded Subsea Contract for Van Gogh Project
Cameron was awarded a contract worth approximately $100 million to provide equipment for Apache Energy Ltd.'s Van Gogh project offshore Western Australia. Under the contract, Cameron will provide engineering and project management services, 13 wellhead and subsea tree systems, control systems, two subsea manifold structures with the associated flow line connection system and related equipment. Initial delivery and installation of wellheads and trees is scheduled to begin in July 2007, with additional trees, controls, manifolds and other equipment deliveries to continue through 2008.
Cameron President and Chief Operating Officer Jack B. Moore said, "We are pleased to have the opportunity to work with Apache on this important project and continue Cameron's long history of providing equipment and services in this region."
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)