NPCC Wins Saudi Aramco Contract
Saudi Aramco has awarded a major multi-million U.S. dollar contract for the Tie-in Platforms and Scraper Decks Project to National Petroleum construction Company of the United Arab Emirates.
The contract's scope of work includes fabrication, transportation and offshore installation of two tie-in platforms (ZULF TP-7 & ZULF TP-8) including two bridges, pipe spools and other associated work and three scraper decks (MRJN TP-6, ZULF TP-5 & ZULF TP-6) all in the Zuluf and Marjan Fields, offshore Saudi Arabia.
As per the overall contract schedule, the work is expected to be completed by January 2009.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
- Initial Negotiations with Saudi's Aramco to Refine Oil in Egypt - Oil Mnstr (Nov 14)
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Aramco Expects To Boost Capital Spending By About 10% (Nov 09)
Company: National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) more info
- Unique System Bags Deal to Support NPCC's Projects in ME, South Asia (Jan 16)
- Technip-NPCC Consortium Wins $1.69B EPC Deal for Umm Lulu Field (Aug 29)
- UAE-France JV Win $1.6B Oil Field Project in Abu Dhabi (Aug 27)