J P Kenny Wins Subsea Engineering Contract for Entrada Field
J P Kenny has been awarded the project management and engineering for the Entrada field development by Callon Petroleum. The field is located in approximately 4,600 feet water depth in Gulf of Mexico Garden Banks blocks 782 and 783.
J P Kenny will provide engineering, procurement, installation management and overall project management and coordination of facilities for the field, which will initially be produced as a two-well tie-back to the Magnolia platform; the development will comprise a flowline pigging loop with in-line sleds and pipeline end manifolds (PLEMs). J P Kenny is fast-tracking the project to meet Callon's first quarter 2009 schedule for first oil.
"J P Kenny is pleased to be awarded this work for Callon Petroleum," said Alan Brackenridge, president and chief executive officer of J P Kenny, Inc. "Our extensive track record of delivering fast-track Gulf of Mexico deepwater tiebacks, combined with our customized project management capabilities, will enable us to meet Callon's schedule and project expectations."
- Texas Shale Drillers Lure $2 Billion in New Equity to Permian (Feb 02)
- Oil Companies' New Math Makes Them Look Bigger in Texas (Nov 21)
- Callon Updates Onshore US Ops (Jun 08)
Company: J P Kenny more info
- J P Kenny Wins Julimar FEED Contract (May 20)
- J P Kenny Wins Services Contract for TAQA's North Sea Assets (Feb 11)
- Woodside Awards Browse LNG Development Contracts (Feb 10)