Acergy Wins Van Gogh Contract
Acergy has been awarded an $85 million contract from Apache Energy on behalf of its joint venture with Inpex Corporation, for installation work on the Van Gogh field in Australia.
The Van Gogh contract is for the installation and tie-in of flowlines, risers, manifolds and an FPSO mooring on the North West Shelf of Australia in a water depth of 400 meters, with offshore work commencing in the third quarter of 2008.
Engineering work starts immediately for offshore installation and tie-in work from the Toisa Proteus, the leading multi purpose heavy construction vessel that recently joined the Acergy fleet.
Jeff Champion, Vice President Acergy Asia and Middle East said, "The Van Gogh contract award follows our move to dedicate the Toisa Proteus to the Asia & Middle East region and our increased capacity to engineer and execute construction projects in increasingly deeper waters of this rapidly expanding market
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)