Intec Wins Petrobras Engineering Support Contract
INTEC Engineering has been awarded a major new engineering support contract by Petrobras. The work to be performed by INTEC's office in Rio de Janeiro includes FEED and detail engineering for several subsea pipelines and support for other related activities. The contract that has an expressive value has a two year duration and can be extended for an additional two years.
"We have been working for Petrobras for the last three years, performing FEED and detail engineering for some important subsea pipeline projects, including Manati, Jubarte and more recently Mexilhao and Canapu. Through this new umbrella contract, we will continue to support Petrobras' efforts in enlarging its deepwater pipelines network" said Francesco Santoro, General Manager of INTEC do Brasil.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Intec Engineering more info
- INTEC, WorleyParsons Merge into New Subsea Services Company (Aug 07)
- Chevron Taps INTEC for Pre-FEED Work on GOM's Big Foot (Jul 23)
- WorleyParsons To Acquire INTEC Engineering From Heerema Group (Apr 01)