Eni Maintains Stake in Corocoro Field
Eni signed a Memorandum of Understanding which defines the terms for the transfer of the development activity of the Corocoro field to the "mixed enterprise" regime.
Eni will maintain its 26% stake in the field and its presence in the country cooperating with the Venezuelan national company PDVSA in a project of industrial and economic interest.
Final contracts should be signed by the end of August following the approval by the National Assembly of the terms agreed within the Memorandum of Understanding, in line with Venezuelan legislations.
Operates 14 Offshore Rigs
Manages 26 Offshore Rigs
- Algeria Sends More Oil To Cuba As Venezuelan Supplies Fall (Jan 10)
- Venezuela's PDVSA At Risk Of Losing Bonaire Terminal Over Maintenance Delay (Dec 19)
- Paralysis At PDVSA: Venezuela's Oil Purge Cripples Company (Dec 15)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- BSEE: Italy's Eni Begins Drilling Oil Well In Alaska's Beaufort Sea (Dec 27)
- Eni 'Mission Impossible' Points to Seismic Shift for Big Oil (Dec 22)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)