Offshore Courageous' Departure Delayed
The Offshore Courageous was scheduled to depart the US Gulf of Mexico for India last week. However, due to mechanical problems encountered by the heavy lift vessel, the Willift Falcon, the rig's departure is delayed by approximately one week.
This short delay has no impact on Scorpion's commitment to Cairn as the rig is still anticipated to arrive in India in early August for its drilling program with Cairn which is due to begin in mid-September.
The Offshore Courageous was delivered on time and on budget from the Keppel AmFELS shipyard in Brownsville, Texas, on May 31, 2007.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- India Plans Larger Oil Auctions as Modi Pursues Import Cuts (Sep 14)
- Cairn Energy: SNE-5 Appraisal Well Hits Oil, Gas (Mar 07)
- AkerBP, Cairn Energy Make Jefferies Top Pick List (Jan 09)
Company: Keppel FELS more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Floatel Triumph, Upcoming Work at Wheatstone Field (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Keppel FELS Delivers Jackup UMW Naga 8 to Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas (Sep 02)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)