Shell Extends Work for West Navigator at Ormen Lange
Seadrill has been awarded a letter of award by A/S Norske Shell, on behalf of the operator Hydro, for the assignment of the deepwater drillship West Navigator on the Ormen Lange field in the Norwegian Sea.
The contract has a duration of four years, and estimated contract value is approximately US $810 million.
West Navigator is currently operating for Shell at the Ormen Lange field under a well-by-well contract with an estimated duration including options to April 2009. The new contract replaces the current contract with effect from January 1, 2009.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
Company: Ormen Lange Group more info
- Shell Extends Work for West Navigator at Ormen Lange (Jun 25)
- Ormen Lange Gets First Christmas Tree (Nov 30)
- Aker Wins Breakthrough Ormen Lange Contract (Jul 10)