BW Offshore Reports First Oil for Yuum K'ak' Naab FPSO
Advanced Production and Loading AS (APL) reported that, only 11 days after the successful hook-up of the STP buoy to the Yuum K'ak' Naab FPSO in the Gulf of Mexico, BW Offshore on June 18 received its first oil onboard.
BW said that the extremely short start-up period was possible due to a well-planned operation and hard work from the parties involved. The installation was APL's sixth STP-system delivery and eight more STP projects are ongoing.
- Nortech FPSO Changes Name to Songa Floating Production (Sep 05)
- Nortechs FPSO to Purchase Songa Anette for FPSO Conversion (Jul 25)
- Peak Petroleum Snags FPSO East Fortune for Bilabri Field (Jun 16)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)