Drennen to Lead Global Exploration, New Ventures at Hess
Hess Corp. on Thursday announced that Bill Drennen has been appointed Senior Vice President, Global Exploration and New Ventures, effective July 2. Drennen, who will be based in Houston, was previously Vice President, Americas, ExxonMobil Exploration Company, with responsibilities for all exploration activities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South America.
Drennen will replace Bob Strode, who has elected to retire, effective June 30. "Bob has been responsible for building a world class exploration organization, focused on delivering performance, managing risk and encouraging teamwork," said John O'Connor, President, Worldwide Exploration & Production. "We are deeply grateful for Bob's many contributions to the Company and wish him and his family every success in the future."
Hess Corp., with headquarters in New York, is a global integrated energy company engaged in the exploration, production, purchase, transportation and sale of crude oil and natural gas, as well as the production and sale of refined petroleum products.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil May Add Gulf Coast Polypropylene Capacity (Mar 20)
- Traders: ExxonMobil Buys LNG To Chill Quake-Hit Papua New Guinea Project (Mar 19)
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
Company: Hess Corporation more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil, Hess Strike Lucky No. 7 Offshore Guyana (Feb 28)
- Hess Posts 13th Straight Quarterly Loss; Shares Dive (Feb 05)
- Hess Cutting Hundreds of Workers As It Battles Activist Investor (Jan 16)