AFG to Acquire Majority Stake in Mollier
AF Gruppen ASA (AFG) has signed a letter of intent regarding the acquisition of 51% of the shares in Mollier AS.
Mollier is an engineering and service company in the HVAC business (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Cooling). The company's main focus is the offshore market in the North Sea. Mollier has 44 employees and operating revenue was more than NOK 60 million in 2006. The main office is located in Stavanger.
"The letter of intent with Mollier is a part of our continued growth in energy and environmental related services and our offshore business," said Pal Egil Ronn, CEO of AF. "During the last few years we have deliberately strengthened our competence in these business areas, and Mollier will supplement our existing services."
The agreement is subject to due diligence and
approval by the Board of Directors. Work related
to the due diligence will start immediately, with a
view to sign a final purchasing contract by
August 20, 2007.
- New UK Deepwater Decommissioning Base in the Works (Feb 25)
- AFG Inks Decommissioning Deal with Shell for 6 Offshore Platforms (Feb 02)
- AF Gruppen Inks Contract for Largest Decommissioning Project in the N. Sea (Jun 18)
Company: Mollier AS more info
- AFG to Acquire Majority Stake in Mollier (Jun 15)
- Mollier Wins Maintenance Frame Contract from Statoil (Nov 10)