Grenland Wins EPC Contract for Produced Water Cleaning Skid
Grenland Group has signed an agreement with M-I Epcon AS for the delivery of a produced water cleaning skid.
The end customer is Statoil ASA, and the skid will be installed on the Kristin semi-sub for treatment of water from the Tyrihans tie-in.
The scope includes detailed design, procurement and fabrication of the skid based on M-I Epcon's patented CFU technology. The work will be performed at Grenland Group's locations in Sandefjord and Porsgrunn. The delivery is scheduled for May 2008.
Total contract value is approximately NOK 25-30 million.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Epcon Offshore more info
- Grenland Delivers Water Cleaning Skid for Kristin Platform (Jul 01)
- Grenland Wins EPC Contract for Produced Water Cleaning Skid (Jun 12)
- Kummeneje to Oversee Procurement for AGR (Mar 06)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)