Sovereign Announces Major Wood Group Contract
Aberdeen-based Sovereign Oilfield Group Plc said that its subsidiary, Sovereign Dimensional Survey Ltd. (SDS), recently won a significant contract with Wood Group Engineering (North Sea).
The contract was awarded for the provision of dimensional control and laser scanning services for the North Sea and other international work. The duration of the contract will be for 3 years, running from 11 June 2007, with an option for Wood Group Engineering (North Sea) to renew for a further year. The value of this contract is estimated to be in excess of £1 million per annum.
Commenting on this development, Graham Burgess, Chief Executive Officer of Sovereign, said:
"We are delighted with the confidence that Wood Group Engineering (North Sea)
have shown in SDS. The management team at SDS has worked hard to win this
contract. It is indicative of SDS's strong growth since the company's inception
in September 2006. Order books are at record levels and SDS continues to perform
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Sovereign Oilfield Group more info
- Prodrill Engineering Completes Buy-Out from Sovereign Oilfield Group (Sep 17)
- Sovereign Welcomes New COO to Help Drive Expansion in Middle East (Jun 19)
- Offshore Containers Group Proposes Acquisitions of Aberdeen Cos (May 12)