SAAG Drilling Wins Contract Extension from ExxonMobil
SAAG Drilling and Well Services has been awarded a contract extension for the Telaga Usaha from ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc. The contract has been extended for another year effective June 14, 2007.
The contract value for the extended term based on a full year operation will be approximately RM33million. This extension will have a positive contribution to the earnings of the group for the duration of the contract.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: SAAG Drilling and Well Services more info
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- SAAG Wins Workover Contracts from ONGC (Apr 18)
- SAAG Acquires Keppel's Stake in New Jack-up JV (Aug 24)
- SAAG Drilling Wins Contract Extension from ExxonMobil (Jun 12)