Emas Offshore Charters Lewek Champion to ConocoPhillips
Emas Offshore Construction and Production has signed a contract with ConocoPhillips for the charter of the Lewek Champion, a Heavy-Lift, Accommodation, Pipe-Lay vessel.
The Lewek Champion will be utilized as an accommodation support vessel for the planned shutdown of the Bayu Undan platform in the Timor Gap and it will operate in dynamic positioning mode, providing connection to the platform via a dynamically stabilized gangway as well as offering accommodation for over 475 men.
The charter of the Lewek Champion is expected to commence this year.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: EMAS Offshore Ltd. more info
- EMAS Offshore Posts 3Q FY16 Net Loss of $23M, Revenue Down 41% to $35M (Jul 15)
- EMAS Offshore Secures $32M Contracts to Supply OSVs in SE Asia, West Africa (May 11)
- Ezra, EMAS Offshore to Sell 78.4% Stake in FPSO Lewek Emas (Apr 15)