DeepOcean to Install Umbilicals for Agiba Petroleum
DeepOcean ASA's subsidiary CTC Marine Projects Ltd. has received a Letter of Intent from the AGIBA Petroleum Company for a project valued at over GBP5 million.
The work site is located at AGIBA's West Ashrafi hydrocarbon facility in Egypt. CTC's work scope will include the installation of a 10km umbilical cable connecting the offshore well head with the shore, as an expansion of the existing pipeline infrastructure.
The installation is scheduled to take place between November 2007 and January 2008.
CTC's managing director, Tony Inglis,
commented, "We are delighted to be undertaking
work - the AGIBA project reflects our strategy of
expanded regional development."
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: Agiba more info
- VetcoGray Converts Well to Subsea System in Gulf of Suez (Jul 30)
- DeepOcean to Install Umbilicals for Agiba Petroleum (Jun 12)
- Lukoil: Extension of Meleiha Block Development Goes into Effect (Apr 18)