Poseidon Group Wins Frame Contract from Statoil
Statoil has awarded the Poseidon Group a frame agreement for engineering services for Statoil's subsea projects.
The contract covers delivery of consulting services for Subsea Systems, Technology Development (engineering, Construction Management and Subsea Completion) and Subsea Operations (Installation and Operation).
The following systems are included:
-Subsea Production Systems
The contract is valid from May 2007 until April 2009, with an option for 2 years.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Poseidon Group more info
- Subsea Technology Group Enters the Subsea Market (Apr 30)
- Poseidon Group Wins Frame Contract from Statoil (Jun 06)
- HitecVision Takes Stake in Poseidon Group (May 01)