Yantai Raffles to Extend Frigstad's Deadline on 2nd Option Rig
Yantai Raffles Shipyard has agreed with Frigstad Discoverer Invest Ltd to extend the June 5, 2007 deadline for executing the contract to build a second rig similar to the SS Frigstad Oslo, which is currently under construction at the YRS. Under this agreement, Frigstad may now declare the option anytime before August 5, 2007.
There is no added cost for Frigstad to obtain this extension for the second option. The added yard cost, if this option is declared, is 1% per month from April 5, 2007 until June 5, 2007, and 2% per month for the following two months.
Frigstad also has a third option to build yet another rig at YRS, whether or not the above option is declared. The due date for this option is October 5, 2007.
- Newbuild COSLProspector Semisub Commences Sea Trial Offshore China (Oct 09)
- Aker Solutions Scores Jackup Drilling Equipment Contract (Apr 16)
- China's First Deepwater Semi Delivered (Nov 16)
Company: Frigstad more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- China's CPOE Inks Deal for Newbuild Semisub Frigstad Shekou (Aug 18)
- CIMC Raffles to Deliver Semisub Frigstad Kristiansand in 2Q 2017 (Apr 01)
- CIMC Raffles Completes Mating Ops for Frigstad's UDW Semisub at Yantai (Jun 25)