Technip Wins Work at Yme Field Offshore Norway
Technip has been awarded by Talisman Energy a turnkey contract, worth approximately EUR 110 million, for the Yme field re-development. This field, located 100km offshore Norway, is today operated by Talisman Energy.
The contract covers:
--engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation of 36km of production, water injection and service rigid flowlines,
--installation of umbilicals, spools, subsea protection structures, a manifold, and
--tie-in, trenching, rock dumping and pre-commissioning.
Technip's operations and engineering center in Oslo, Norway will execute the contract. The flowlines will be welded at one of Technip's spoolbases. The Apache, a pipelay vessel from Technip's fleet specialized in the reel lay method, will install the flowlines with support from other Group vessels. Offshore installation is scheduled for 2008 and 2009.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)