Siem Announces Three-year Charter for PSV
Siem Offshore Inc and Five Oceans Services GmbH have entered into a firm three-year charter for the large-size PSV "Siem Carrier" for operation as a world-wide Cable Lay, ROV and Offshore Construction Support Vessel. The contract will commence in fourth quarter 2007. The commercial terms of the contract are confidential between the parties.
Siem Offshore Inc expects to invest USD 6 million in upgrade of the vessel prior to commencement of the contract.
Siem Offshore Inc is an owner and operator of vessels for the global oil and gas service industry. The fleet of 37 vessels, 16 of which are under construction at yards in Norway, includes Platform Supply Vessels, Multipurpose Field- and ROV Support Vessels and large Anchor Handling Towing Support Vessels.
Five Oceans Services GmbH is a global service
provider specializing in the installation,
maintenance and repair of submarine cables and
offshore umbilicals as well as related ROV and
offshore construction support.
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)
Company: Five Oceans Services GmbH more info
- Siem Offshore Extends Charter Contract's Firm Period (Jun 15)
- Siem Announces Three-year Charter for PSV (May 31)