Garware Takes Delivery of Second New PSV
Garware Offshore Services Ltd. has taken delivery of its newly built platform supply vessel (PSV), "M.V. Kamet."
The state-of-the-art UT 755L design PSV, with clean notation, DP1, and FiFi1, is en route from Norway and should arrive in India by the third week of June 2007. It was constructed at the Norwegian yard Havyard Leirvik.
Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. has secured the PSV for a five-year contract, valued at approximately 24 crores per year.
Operates 40 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
Company: Garware more info
- Garware Takes Delivery of Second New PSV (May 30)
- Garware Wins Contract from ONGC (Apr 05)
Company: Havyard Leirvik more info
- Bergen Group Signs LOI for Surface Treatment on Offshore Vessel (Feb 05)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Sea Lion New Build (Nov 04)
- Havila Signs on to Build Havyard's Subsea Construction Vessel (Jul 03)