EnCore: Drilling Begins at Cirrus
EnCore Oil plc said that the Global Santa Fe Labrador drilling rig has arrived on location in block 48/22b North in the Southern Gas Basin and has commenced drilling operations on the Cirrus prospect.
Perenco UK Limited is the operator of the block with a 65-percent interest. Following completion of the Asset Exchange Agreement signed with one of the partners on the block, Century Exploration (UK) Limited, EnCore will hold a 8.3125-percent interest. Completion of the Asset Exchange Agreement is expected shortly.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Reports: Offshore Gas Worker Dies in North Sea Incident (Dec 07)
- BP: Potential Gas Play Could Open Up New Phase of North Sea Development (Dec 06)
- Golar, Perenco Reach Agreement on Commercial Terms of Cameroon FLNG Project (Jul 01)
Company: EnCore Oil plc more info
- Deo Petroleum: Amalgamation Agreement Finalized (Jan 12)
- Egdon Acquires EnCore Stake (Jan 06)
- Weather Delays Drilling at EnCore's Tudor Rose Well (Dec 08)
Company: Century Exploration more info
- Bridge Resources Acquires Interest in UK North Sea Blocks (Dec 19)
- EnCore Snags Operatorship and Interest in UKCS Block (Jan 15)
- EnCore: Drilling Begins at Cirrus (May 29)