Crosco, Gulfsands Extend Syrian Drilling Contract
Crosco Integrated Drilling & Well Services Co., Ltd. and Gulfsands Petroleum PLC (Gulfsands) have extended an existing drilling services contract by one well. The new 2,500-meter well is expected to take 45 days and be completed by mid July 2007. The well will be drilled by CROSCO drilling rig EMSCO 602 (Emsco C-2 II).
The EMSCO 602 drilling rig recently completed well KHE 1 in Syrian Block 26 also for Gulfsands. The KHE 1 well was spudded in mid-February and was drilled to a planned total depth of approximately 3,800 meters. Upon completion of the well EMSCO 602 will be mobilized to Egypt for a two-year contract with RWE Dea Nile.
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
Company: Crosco Integrated Drilling Services more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)
Company: Gulfsands Petroleum more info
- Gulfsands Unable to Get Extension for its Fes Agreement Onshore Morocco (Oct 16)
- Gulfsands Ousts CEO, Names Waterford Nominee as Chairman (Apr 14)
- Gulfsands Confirms DOB-1 Well as a Gas Discovery (Feb 23)