Odim Wins Seismic Handling Contract from Seabird
Odim ASA has won a contract from Seabird Exploration for the delivery of seismic handling systems for the Raven Explorer (four-streamer vessel) and Hugin Explorer (one--streamer vessel). The contract has a value of about NOK 30 million.
"There is still great activity in the seismic market," said Idar Hatloy, Vice President-Seismic at Odim. "The efforts we have done to increase our capacity through our outsourcing network in Singapore, China and USA, has given us the opportunity to increase our revenues in this Segment."
Odim ASA is a fast-expanding Norwegian technology company that develops and sells advanced
automated handling solutions--primarily cable handling systems and winches for use on offshore and naval vessels. The company occupies a leading position in selected market segments, such as seismic surveying and offshore supply. Through its subsidiaries in North America, it is
also solidly rooted in the defense sector. In addition to its established market segments,
Odim will be making a commitment to the very promising deepwater market.
- SeaBird Exploration, Lundin Design 2D Survey Over Barents Sea (Sep 09)
- SeaBird Exploration to Stack Munin Explorer Vessel (Aug 06)
- SeaBird Warns of Continued Weakness in the Seismic Market (Feb 27)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)