TTS Completes Sense EDM Acquisition
TTS Marine ASA has acquired 100 percent of the shares in Sense EDM AS.
As a part of the payment (NOK 50m), TTS Marine ASA will issue 756 773 shares at a subscription price of NOK 66.07, which is the average price from April 16 to 17. In connection with the share issue, a prospect has been prepared. The prospect will be available at www.tts-marine.com.
The company's share capital after the share issue
will be NOK 11.624.838.50 distributed between
23,249,677 shares at NOK 0.50 each. When
registered in the Norwegian Registry of Securities
(during week 22), a statement will be sent to the
Oslo Stock Exchange immediately.
- TTS Confirms Acquisition of the Drilling Technology Company Wellquip (Jan 03)
- TTS Enters LOI to Acquire Wellquip Holding (Nov 02)
- TTS Marine to Supply Drilling Equipment Package to Keppel FELS (Sep 24)
Company: TTS Marine more info
- TTS Secures Delivery Contract (May 11)
- TTS Supplies Equipment to Bergen Group for Offshore Newbuildings (May 12)
- Ability Calls Off Frame Agreement Option, Land Rig to Be Delivered in 2010 (Jan 23)