Energy XXI Prices $750M of Senior Notes
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited reported that its subsidiary, Energy XXI Gulf Coast, Inc., has priced an aggregate of $750 million of its Senior Notes due 2013 at par with a coupon of 10% in a private placement in the United States in reliance on Section 4(2) and/or Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and in offshore transactions to non-U.S. persons in reliance on Regulation S of the Securities Act. The offering is expected to close on June 8, 2007 and is subject to execution of definitive subscription documents and other customary closing conditions.
Net proceeds of the proposed offering and additional borrowings under the company's first lien revolving credit facility are intended to fund the previously announced acquisition of certain oil and natural gas properties in the Gulf of Mexico from Pogo Producing Company and to repay the company's second lien revolving credit facility in full.
- PXP and Pogo Report Results of Elections for Merger Consideration (Nov 06)
- Pogo Reports Loss of $45 Million in 3Q 2007 (Oct 25)
- Pogo Loses Friend & Colleague, Jerry A. Cooper (Oct 24)
Company: Energy XXI more info
- Energy XXI Gulf Coast Names New CEO (Apr 18)
- Houston Court Cuts into Delaware's Bankruptcy Business (May 11)
- Chesapeake Gets Credit Lifeline But Troubles Remain (Apr 15)