Altinex Spuds Nini Appraisal Well
On May 23rd Altinex Oil spudded the Nini-5 appraisal well in the Danish offshore License 4/95, 245 kilometers west of Esbjerg.
The drilling of the Nini-5 well is operated by DONG Energy, and will appraise the Nini East discovery found by the Nini-3 well drilled in 2001, 9 kilometers east of the Nini Field.
The well will be drilled to 1815 m depth, and is expected to last 24 days. In case of discovery, one sidetrack is planned.
Partners in the DK License 4/95 and the Nini-5 well are DONG Energy as operator with 40%; Altinex Oil with 30% and RWE Dea with 30%.
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: RWE-DEA more info
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)