i-Tech Goes to Congo for Total
Subsea 7 Inc, through its i-Tech division, announced a contract award valued in excess of US $20 million for Total E&P, Congo.
The contract is for the provision of Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) services onboard a semisub drilling rig and a Field Support Vessel (FSV) in the Moho Bilondo Field offshore the Republic of Congo, West Africa. Three ROVs will be provided which includes a new build Centurion QX and a Puma observation class being deployed on the FSV, and a Centurion HD being deployed on the semisub. The first vehicle will commence work in mid 2007 in water depths of in excess of 700 meters. To support this long term project i-Tech will establish an onshore facility in Pointe Noire Congo.
i-Tech's Managing Director, Neil Milne, commented, "i-Tech is pleased to be working with Total for the first time in the Republic of Congo and the opportunity afforded by this project to establish a permanent presence which we intend to build upon to secure other long term work to further enhance our in country capabilities".
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: i-Tech more info
- i-Tech Wins 5-Year ROV Contract Onboard La Muralla III (Oct 22)
- Tullow Chooses i-Tech for 5-Year ROV Services at Jubilee Field (Aug 12)
- Chevron Australia Honors I-Tech with 'Outstanding Contractor Award' (Dec 03)