TTS: Bond Issue a Success
With reference to statement sent to Oslo Stock Exchange on May 4, 2007, TTS Marine ASA said that the company has closed a 3 year Unsecured Bond Issue in the Norwegian market.
The loan was fully subscribed with a total loan amount of NOK 500 million, with settlement date 24 May 2007, based on 3 month NIBOR +1.6 percent. The loan will be listed at the Alternative Bond Market (ABM). DnB NOR Markets acted as the sole arranger of the loan.
The loan will partially finance TTS' acquisition of all shares in Sense EDM AS.
- TTS Confirms Acquisition of the Drilling Technology Company Wellquip (Jan 03)
- TTS Enters LOI to Acquire Wellquip Holding (Nov 02)
- TTS Marine to Supply Drilling Equipment Package to Keppel FELS (Sep 24)
Company: TTS Marine more info
- TTS Secures Delivery Contract (May 11)
- TTS Supplies Equipment to Bergen Group for Offshore Newbuildings (May 12)
- Ability Calls Off Frame Agreement Option, Land Rig to Be Delivered in 2010 (Jan 23)