PGNiG Seeks Higher International Profile with GB Agreement
The Polish Oil and Gas Co. (PGNiG) recently signed an agreement with GB Petroleum Plc, an exploration and production company that operates in Europe and North Africa.
The deal contemplates joint E&P activities in licenses held by both companies. For PGNiG, this presents an opportunity to use GB's licenses in Tunisia and Morocco. In addition, both companies plan to cooperate on a long-term basis with regard to exchanging knowledge and experience.
- Poland's PGNiG Signs First Mid-Term Deal For LNG Supplies From US (Nov 21)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Poland's PGNiG To Receive LNG Spot Delivery From Statoil In September (Sep 05)
Company: GB Petroleum Plc more info
- PGNiG Seeks Higher International Profile with GB Agreement (May 22)
- Sterling Picks Up Six Offshore UK Licenses (Feb 02)