Farstad's Lady Cynthia to Stay in Vietnam
Farstad Shipping ASA has been awarded a further 1 year + 1 year option contract by JVPC for the AHTS vessel Lady Cynthia (HF270 design, 9,400bhp) to continue in Vietnam in support of their long-term drilling program. The vessel has been with JVPC almost continuously since 1995.
In addition, Farstad reported that the contract for Far Sleipner (PSV, ME202) has been extended by Petrobras in Brazil for an additional 2 years from the expiry date of the old contract in May 2007. The vessel has been working with Petrobras since 1998.
The value of the contracts will fall in the range of USD 20 - 26 million, depending on options.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)
Company: JVPC more info
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)
- PV Drilling to Supply Oil Rig to Japan Vietnam Petroleum (Nov 27)