Seadrill Now Controls Nearly All Eastern Shares, Votes
Seadrill has--after the expiry of the mandatory offer dated April 18, 2007, to acquire all outstanding shares in Eastern Drilling ASA at NOK135 per share--received acceptances for a total of 13,648,434 shares equaling approximately 35.8 percent of the total number of outstanding shares and votes in Eastern Drilling.
Counting the accepted shares and shares already owned, Seadrill now controls 38,052,695 shares, which represent approximately 99.7 percent of the outstanding shares and votes in Eastern Drilling.
Settlement for these shares is expected to take
place on May 24, 2007, at the latest.
- Eastern Drilling Moves to Delist from Oslo Exchange (Jun 08)
- Seadrill Now Controls Nearly All Eastern Shares, Votes (May 21)
- Seadrill Ups Stake in Eastern Drilling (May 16)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Seadrill Postpones Court Hearing For Restructuring Talks (Jan 25)
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)