Bjorge to Supply Sevan with Firefighting Systems
Bjorge ASA has, through its subsidiary Fire Protection Engineering AS (FPE), has signed a contract for the supply of firefighting systems to a subsidiary of Sevan Marine ASA.
The contract relates to supplies of deluge systems, foam and water mist systems, foam systems for helicopter decks, as well as hydrants and hose reels to the Shelley project. FPE has previously delivered similar systems to the first two rigs of Sevan Marine: the Sevan Piranema and Sevan Hummingbird.
The contract has an overall value of approximately 15 million NOK.
"The contract consolidates our stakes within a new product range for Bjorge," said Stig Feyling, Bjorge's Chief Executive Officer. "Fire Protection Engineering recently became a part of the Bjorge group, complementing Bjorge's existing activities within the area of Fire and Gas. Bjorge is an important player within Fire and Gas detection, an activity which combined with its activities within pumps, valves and instrumentation will make Bjorge a full-range supplier within the area of Fire and Gas."
Bjorge is a technology supplier with extensive experience in the gas and gas market. It represents some of the word's leading suppliers within a number of product ranges and invests considerably in developing its own technology. Bjorge's business areas include Rotating Equipment Solutions, Flow Solutions, Technology & Subsea Solutions, and Support Solutions.
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)