EnCore Announces Asset Sale and Royalty Agreement with Perenco
EnCore Oil plc announced that, together with Petro-Canada UK Limited, the Company has entered into a sale and purchase agreement with Perenco UK Limited in relation to block 21/30S on license P.013 in the central UK North Sea.
Perenco has agreed to purchase a 100-percent interest in the block for an initial payment of US$2 million, together with an additional contingent payment payable on first production, plus a per barrel royalty payment on any oil produced from the block.
EnCore currently holds 95-percent interest in block 21/30S with Petro-Canada holding five percent. Completion of the transaction is subject to DTI approval of Perenco's work program for the license and the usual regulatory approvals.
Alan Booth, Chief Executive Officer of EnCore, commented:
"We are pleased to have concluded this agreement with Perenco, a well-respected
and successful North Sea operator. The agreement is in line with our strategy of
managing our portfolio of opportunities to ensure optimal use of our resources."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Reports: Offshore Gas Worker Dies in North Sea Incident (Dec 07)
- BP: Potential Gas Play Could Open Up New Phase of North Sea Development (Dec 06)
- Golar, Perenco Reach Agreement on Commercial Terms of Cameroon FLNG Project (Jul 01)
Company: Petro-Canada more info
- C-NLOPB Approves Hebron Application (May 31)
- Petro-Canada to Fire Up Syrian Gas Production Soon (Apr 06)
- Faroe: Possible Hydrocarbons Found in North Sea Well (Mar 23)
Company: EnCore Oil plc more info
- Deo Petroleum: Amalgamation Agreement Finalized (Jan 12)
- Egdon Acquires EnCore Stake (Jan 06)
- Weather Delays Drilling at EnCore's Tudor Rose Well (Dec 08)