Technip Wins Flexible Pipe Contract for Skarv
Technip has been awarded by BP an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract, worth approximately EUR 90 million, for the flexible pipes for the Skarv FPSO located in the Norwegian part of the North Sea. This contract covers flexible risers, flexible jumpers and associated equipment.
Technip's operations and engineering center in Oslo, Norway will execute the contract. The pipes will be manufactured by Flexi France, the Group's flexible pipe plant located in Le Trait, France, and are scheduled for delivery in March 2010.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)