Eng and Ljungblom Join Genesis' Board
Genesis Petroleum Corp. Plc on Tuesday said that Rune Eng and Niclas Ljungblom have been named non-executive directors to the company's board effective immediately.
Eng is currently Group President, Marine at Petroleum Geo-Services ASA ("PGS"), a leading worldwide geophysical company that provides an extensive range of seismic services and products to the petroleum industry and has the world's most extensive 3D seismic data library. PGS currently has a 24.36% shareholding in Genesis.
Ljungblom has extensive experience in management consultancy and the private equity sector and is presently Investment Manager at Aker Capital, part of the Aker Group, which is a worldwide supplier of technology, products and advanced integrated solutions for customers in the oil and gas, energy and process industries. Aker currently has a 24.36% shareholding in Genesis.
Gerry Harrison, Genesis' Chief Executive Officer, commented:
"We are delighted that Rune and Niclas have joined Genesis as Non-Executive Directors. Rune and Niclas have a significant amount of relevant experience both in oil and gas exploration and management consultancy, which I believe, will be of benefit to the board and the company, as it continues to develop.
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- PGS Raises Funds Through Private Placement (Nov 23)
- PGS: Improving Sentiment in Offshore Seismic Market (Jul 21)
Company: Genesis Petroleum more info
- Genesis Picks Up UK North Sea, Norwegian Blocks (Jun 15)
- Genesis Scoops Up Production License Offshore Norway (May 01)
- Genesis Grabs Interests in 2 UK North Sea Licenses (Nov 13)