Sound Reports Spudding at Pasundan
Sound Oil Plc reported that drilling operations began at 6:30 a.m. local time Wednesday on the Pasundan prospect, located on the Citarum Production Sharing Contract in West Java, Indonesia. Sound is a participant in this exploration well through its wholly owned subsidiary, Mitra Energia Citarum Limited, with a 20% interest.
The well is located approximately 50 km southeast of Jakarta immediately to the south of a broad belt of hydrocarbon discoveries that run from west to east across the northern part of West Java.
Pasundan - 1 is being drilled using the Great Wall Rig 93 rig to a prognosed
total depth of 10,322 ft and is targeting a hydrocarbon prospect at three
potential reservoir levels. The operation is expected to take a minimum of 48
- Total Acquires Stake in Philippines Block SC56 (Aug 23)
- Mitra Prepares for 2D Seismic of Sibaru Block, East Java (Jun 19)
- Sound Oil Partners Cure Default at Citarum (May 08)
Company: Sound Oil more info
- Sound Gets Closer to Securing Rig for Badile Drill (Feb 29)
- Sound Energy All Set to Drill First Moroccan Well (Feb 15)
- Sound Energy Confirms Clean-Up Operations at Nervesa (Feb 09)