Stuart Joins Cooper/Eromanga JV
Stuart Petroleum Limited has reached an agreement with the participants of Cooper/Eromanga Basin tenement PEL 100 in northern South Australia to earn a 50% participating interest in the tenement by drilling and evaluating one well.
Stuart will operate its earn-in well and on completion of its interest-earning obligations, Stuart will become Operator of the permit on behalf of the new PEL 100 Joint Venture—Stuart Petroleum Limited 50%, Sundance Energy Australia Limited 23.333%, Cooper Energy Limited 19.167%, Traditional Oil Exploration Limited 5% and Liberty Petroleum Corporation 2.5%.
Tino Guglielmo, Managing Director of Stuart, said: "Stuart is pleased to become a participant in the PEL 100 Joint Venture and it proposes to proceed with the drilling of its interest-earning well within the next four months. Details of Stuart's full 2007 Cooper/Eromanga drill program will be released shortly."
- Stuart Notes DST Results from Acrasia 5 Well (Oct 22)
- Stuart Drills Ahead at Acrasia Well (Oct 11)
- Stuart to Commence Drilling at Acrasia Well (Oct 08)
Company: Cooper Energy NL more info
- Cooper Secures Drilling Rig For Hammamet West-3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Jul 16)
- Cooper Chalks Up Double Oil Strike With Christies-7 Well (Jul 05)
- Drilling Continues at Cooper's Riley Well (May 17)
Company: Sundance Energy Australia Limited more info
- NSE Sells Australia's Cooper Basin, U.S. Assets to Sundance Energy for $18M (Jun 29)
- Worker Dies After Accident at Sundance-Operated Well Site (Dec 19)
- RTA Joins for Drilling 4 Horizontal Wells on American's Goliath Bakken Play (Oct 09)
Company: Traditional Oil Exploration Pty Limited more info
- Cooper, JV Partners Agree to Farm-out with Stuart (May 17)
- Stuart Joins Cooper/Eromanga JV (May 09)
Company: Liberty Petroleum Corp. more info
- Karoon Acquires North Carnarvon Stake (Sep 21)
- Liberty Notes Results from Tx. Re-Entry Program (Sep 15)
- Liberty Enters Re-Entry Program at Lockhart Lease (Sep 08)